On 02/15/2011 02:31 AM, Wolfgang Strobl wrote:
Randy Syring<rsyr...@inteli-com.com>:

The only thing that irritates me is that I can't use SSH repo URLs on
windows without using TortoiseHG, at least, I haven't taken the time to
get it working with the hg command line version (which is likely a
platform issue, not HG's fault).
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "without using TortoiseHG".  I use
TortoiseHG, which comes with hg.exe, so I don't see a point in
installing a separate command line compilation of a bare Mercurial, so I
don't know (or usually care) whether it works without having TortoiseHG
installed.  Anyway, the command line version (hg.exe) works like a
charm, here, when using ssh repos on Windows XP (32) and 7 (both 32 and
64).  I'm using pageant from PuTTY, btw.

I was referring to the inability I was having to do an 'hg clone ssh://... myproj'. However, after posting that last night, I did a little research, and it looks like I just need to do some configuring: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/AccessingSshRepositoriesFromWindows

Sorry for the bad info.

Randy Syring
Intelicom
Direct: 502-276-0459