On 28/02/2011 9:56 AM, Michel Claveau wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for 216.

But, I have the same problem, when I want acces to Python/Pywin32-COM's
servers. (However, no message on msvcr90)
Below, example of messages.

If I reinstall 214, the problem is solved.

I meant to mention in my announcement that it will be necessary to reregister your COM objects to get the new fixed behaviour - if you don't, pythoncomxx.dll will still be directly hosting the objects and will have the same problematic behaviour - but if you re-register, the objects will all be registered against the new pythoncomloaderxx.dll.

Can you please try that? (And note that if you then need to roll back to build 214, you will want to re-register them again once you reinstall)

Thanks!