On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Tim Golden <m...@timgolden.me.uk> wrote:
> On 28/02/2011 09:40, Tim Golden wrote:
>>
>> Well, the last Svn commit was 4 weeks ago, by "barton_c", and Python27
>> "support" (ie switches") were added 2 months ago. Looks like "Barton_C"
>> needs to do some advertising. I'll see if I can contact him/her through
>> sf.
>
> Got this reply from Barton, who's not subscribed to this list:

since when is being subscribed a prerequisite to commenting?

> """
> Using the current state of the art, I freely mix wxPython, MS Framework 2.0
> (others are hooking to .NET 4.0) and ctypes in full GUI apps and drivers.
> The current challenge for me is getting the whole thing working (together)
> on Ubuntu Maverick (10.10).
> I have brought the PythonDotNet project up to python27 compatibility, but
> have not published the binaries yet.
>
> """
>
> TJG

According to theoretical physics, the division of spatial intervals as
the universe evolves gives rise to the fact that in another timeline,
your interdimensional counterpart received helpful advice from me...so
be eternally pleased for them.