I find Tim's use of the technology to be spot on.
I don't plan on switching from python + wx to .NET/Mono, but it sure is nice to
be able to pull components from where ever they live!

On 02/27/2011 08:08 AM, Benjamin Aranguren wrote:On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Tim
Golden<mail at timgolden.me.uk
/  On 28/02/2011 09:40, Tim Golden wrote:
/>>/
/>>/  Well, the last Svn commit was 4 weeks ago, by "barton_c", and Python27
/>>/  "support" (ie switches") were added 2 months ago. Looks like "Barton_C"
/>>/  needs to do some advertising. I'll see if I can contact him/her through
/>>/  sf.
/>/
/>/  Got this reply from Barton, who's not subscribed to this list:
/
since when is being subscribed a prerequisite to commenting?

/
/>/  """
/>/  Using the current state of the art, I freely mix wxPython, MS Framework 2.0
/>/  (others are hooking to .NET 4.0) and ctypes in full GUI apps and drivers.
/>/  The current challenge for me is getting the whole thing working (together)
/>/  on Ubuntu Maverick (10.10).
/>/  I have brought the PythonDotNet project up to python27 compatibility, but
/>/  have not published the binaries yet.
/>/
/>/  """
/