On 13/05/2012 5:00 AM, DANIEL POSE wrote:
I had tried to change attribute name in several ways (InsertionPoint,
insertionPoint, insertionpoint,...) but I obtained the same error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<ipython console>", line 1, in <module>
   File
"C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\spyderlib\widgets\externalshell\startup.py",
line 128, in runfile
     execfile(filename, glbs)
   File "C:\Documents and Settings\Usuario\Mis
documentos\Dropbox\PYTHON\PruebaAutoCAD.py", line 29, in <module>
     M.append(objeto.insertionpoint)
   File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\win32com\client\__init__.py",
line 465, in __getattr__
     raise AttributeError("'%s' object has no attribute '%s'" %
(repr(self), attr))
AttributeError: '<win32com.gen_py.AutoCAD 2008 Type Library.IAcadEntity
instance at 0x88940672>' object has no attribute 'insertionpoint'

In the gen_py directory you should find a generated file supporting the AutoCAD object - it will have a GUID in its name so it might not be obvious which one applies, but inside that you should find the 'IAcadEntity' object. That should have a _prop_map_get attribute which lists the attributes available on the object - I'd expect to find insertionPoint listed there. It may turn out it is actually on a different object, in which case the win32com.client.CastTo() function might be useful to get the appropriate interface.

If I delete only the win32com\client\gen_py  folder It doesn't work. I
need delete for example win32com and win32 folders and restore older ones.

Hrm - I certainly can't explain that! Or maybe I can - check your %TEMP% folder and see if there is a gen_py directory there?