Well, I did set the delete after submit flag, but I didn't clear the read flag
first.  I will try that and report back

Thank you!

________________________________
From: Tim Roberts [mailto:t...@probo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:35 AM
To: Aubin LaBrosse; Python-Win32 List
Subject: Re: [python-win32] PySBinaryArray??

Aubin LaBrosse wrote:

Mail server is exchange
Last calls I made are:

outboxfolder.SaveChanges(0)
message.SubmitMessage(0)

outlook is 100% online, yes

for whatever reason when I send programmatically in this way I never see it
move to sent items - it just hangs out in the outbox. So I just assumed I had
to move it myself.

No, that's not the right answer.  You don't really want the message in "Sent
Items".  What you want is for Outlook to move it to "Sent Items" because it got
sent.  Did you say you had tried doing this before SaveChanges:
    message.SetReadFlag(CLEAR_READ_FLAG)
    message.SetProps([(mapitags.PR_DELETE_AFTER_SUBMIT,1)])

--

Tim Roberts, t...@probo.com<mailto:t...@probo.com>