In a message of Sun, 25 Oct 2015 18:40:43 -0400, "JPL" writes:
>Hi,
>   Newbie here, trying to determine a way ahead to get started with Python.
>My computer (Dell laptop) runs Windows 10.   Is there anything that would
>keep me from using Python or something I should be aware of?
>   Thnx!
>My email server has been unreliable lately. If you haven't heard from
>me and are expecting a reply, try my other
>email: jplyn...@gmail.com

Hi JPL:
Laura who was webmaster here!
You didn't ask me _that_ (grin).

I would have told you no, nope, not only does Python work with
windows 10, but there is a special Microsoft group set up to ensure that! :)

You just said you wanted a place to discuss python on windows 10!
so I send you here. :)

python-windows would be my suggestion ....

Just great to have you all back after the recent hard disk crash,

Laura