You can log the messages going to a particular window.  Just click Spy ->
Log Messages.  But it occurred to me you want to know *which* process is
sending the message.  I don't believe there's a way to do that short of
hooking the native PostMessage and SendMessage Win32 APIs in every process
running on the system.