From: "thiemo theile" <thiemo.the...@slf.ch>
To: python-win32@python.org
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 6:49:07 PM
Subject: [python-win32] problem with cython on windows

I try to write a python wrapper for a c++-library ( [
https://models.slf.ch/p/meteoio/ | https://models.slf.ch/p/meteoio/ ] ) using
cython. Everything works fine on linux. Also with python "Microsoft Visual C++
Compiler for Python 2.7" it works fine. The trouble starts with Visual Studio
2017 and python 3.x. The module builds fine. But when running the module I get
strange crashes. Some functions form the module are working, some are not.
Did someone experience similar problems or has an idea what could be wrong?

With C++ mixing compilers is almost impossible. Do you compule *ALL* sources
with same compiler?

HTH
Niki