De :    sylvain.fe...@ville-ge.ch
A :     python-win32@python.org
Date :  25.07.2019 12:15
Objet : [python-win32] DoAction problem
Envoyé par :    "python-win32"
<python-win32-bounces+sylvain.fejoz=ville-ge...@python.org>

Hello.

New in Python and coding.

My goal :
Apply recorded actions in Photoshop to many folders and subfolders
containing images.

My inspiration :
Web page explaining a Python code using pywin32 :
https://vsfxryan.com/portfolio/python-photoshop-action-scripts/, but I do
not want to define functions, I am too much beginner for this.

Problematic code :
#run action script which opens the file, convert it to jpg, save and close
it.
psApp.DoAction( actionScript, 'jpg_q8')

Error message :
NameError: name 'actionScript' is not defined

Could you please help me solve this?

Thanks :)

Sylvain