Hi guys,
I'm wondering if someone knows of a way to do the following:

Given a selection of objects, check for each object if its' xform is affected
by any of the other objects in the selection. Preferably without tracing the
full path, connections and/or expressions that might be involved.

Using Maya 2013 and above.

I tried looking through but couldn't see anything that fit the bill, but I'm
sure it must exist somewhere?

Thanks!
Dhruv