There are function calls being used in the root of the file which are
calling the query functions before the window has even been created:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7e7324f48fec4f041b8b#file-gistfile1-txt-L71
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/7e7324f48fec4f041b8b#file-gistfile1-txt-L75

When I remove those lines, your window gets created and shown. You may
still encounter issues with the way you are not saving the full path
returned after creating each control, and using those again when querying
the values. But for testing purposes, this should get you up and running
again.