Hah, ya it would be helpful to *actually* get the pastebin link, which
preserved formatting. We don't want long code in these messages. Anything
more than,  say,  10 lines should be a link to something external that
makes the code readable.

Even after we see it in pastebin form, I feel it could just be a bug in the
eclipse plugin that talks to Maya. Because if your script continues to work
in Maya via standard importing, but breaks when you send it over the wire
from eclipse.. it may just be that developer tool.