got an interesting issue at work.

we use perforce for source control on all art assets.  and do to a lack in
guidance, almost everyone on the art team has their perforce installs done
in different locations and paths

ie :
D:/p4, E:/PROJECTS, C:/p4, et al

Anyone have suggestions on how to setup the project paths so that it would
strip out the drive and root and just use the perforce directories as teh
root for the project?  ...in our case, Interactive

thanks
-todd

--
Todd Widup