I did not risk using it in this case the ... :) The api 2.0 is really
better. I have seen post with people who had a lot of problems with that.
That's why we stayed on the 1.0.
I have not yet had time to make a test scene. I have bee overworked since
the begenning of the week. I do this as soon as possible