Hi, i just found out.

I digged into the "mayaBatchRender" mel command and turned out to be a
procedure located in "C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\Maya2017\scripts\others\mayaBatchRender.mel".

I inspected the code and i discovered that with the mayabatch command you
can add all specific renderer flags you only need to do it the proper way,
so it's solved.

If anyone needs some help on this let me know.

I will try now as an extra to get the batch render progress in a qt window,
not sure if this is possible.

Thanks.