Obviously I tried to create a dg node with DAGModifier but it throws error
("Invalid node type"). Which makes sense to me since maya api it's really
low level stuff so it tries to create the dag node part but the type
doesn't allow it.

2019. augusztus 2., péntek 7:21:16 UTC-7 időpontban Ravi Jagannadhan a