What is ‘Euler Curve’? Based on mentioning filterCurve, could you mean ‘Euler
Filter’
<https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya-lt/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2015/ENU/MayaLT/files/Keyframe-Animation-Fix-my-curves-when-they-have-been-corrupted-htm.html>?
If so, how do you determine currently whether a curve needs to be filtered?
What’s the criteria, and how can you be sure the animator didn’t intend it
the way it is (e.g. to keep the curve somewhat close to other curves like
translation for convenience)? If you want to spot whether it will have any
effect, before running it, the simplest approach is probably to duplicate
the curve node, perform the operation and see if anything’s changed. The
other way might be to do what it does to determine whether or not to change
a key, which is (presumably) to (1) look at each key, (2) is it evenly
divisible by 180 degrees? (3) if so you’ve just detected a curve suitable
for filtering. Not 100% sure of my math there, but you get the gist.