Hi,
I have a question about running python script on maya file opened with
batch mode.
So far I was calling mel that ran python, but now I see more simpler
solution with python.
let's say a want to open a file d:\test.ma and run a python script on it
called fixIt.py that has def whatTo(name, fixName)

So I need to pass some arguments to this definition under script.

so the syntax should be:
"c:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2018\bin\mayabatch" -batch -file "D:test.ma"
-command " "

thanks,
tomas