"Luke Dunstan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm sorry to say that I've seen the NULL bug before but have been too
> distracted by the task at hand to fix it, but here is a patch that
> fixes it.
>
> By the way, I've recently tried running the remote part of "winpdb"
> (http://www.digitalpeers.com/pythondebugger/) on Windows CE and
> connecting to it over TCP/IP from the GUI running on the PC, and after
> a trivial change (to handle a lack of PATH environment variable) it
> worked fine. Personally I would rather have the ability to communicate
> to the remote debugger using ActiveSync rather than only TCP/IP
> because it is more convenient especially since I only have Bluetooth
> not WiFi, so I have been investigating using the Remote API (RAPI).

In case you are talking about the scripts I posted: Although the client
and server connect via TCP/IP, the only connection between the pockect
PC and the desktop computer I have is the cradle with an USB cable, plus
activesync (3.8, IIRC) running.  It seems activesync emulates internet
connection on the pocket pc.

Thomas