> Very nice! Will this work with WM5/WM6 Smartphones? I see that the
> installer will not run, however I wonder if it can be installed manually.

> -Justin

Currently some widgets are not usable on non-touchscreen smartphones, which from what I heard will make impossible to go through the installer. However, while waiting for a better solution, you can copy the ppygui/ dir from the archive or svn to your \Program Files\Python25\Lib\ dir, and you'll be able to write some little apps that use only simpelest widgets.

Regards,
Alexandre