Alexandre Delattre wrote:
 > Very nice! Will this work with WM5/WM6 Smartphones? I see that the
> installer will not run, however I wonder if it can be installed manually.

 > -Justin

Currently some widgets are not usable on non-touchscreen smartphones, which from what I heard will make impossible to go through the installer. However, while waiting for a better solution, you can copy the ppygui/ dir from the archive or svn to your \Program Files\Python25\Lib\ dir, and you'll be able to write some little apps that use only simpelest widgets.

Regards,
Alexandre

Works great! I've only tried Button, Label, Edit, but so far almost everything I've tried works.

A couple things though.

Is there any way to have two buttons on the bottom? As it is I can only use one button (on the left) and one menu (on the right). Or is there a way to change the text of the button after it has been displayed?

When printing times, is there any way to print the milliseconds? They do not show up when printing datetime.now() or time.time(). Milliseconds are displayed in PPyGui, but not on the smartphone.

Also, I don't believe focus() works on widgets. It works in PPyGui, but not on the phone.

Thanks!
Justin