On Apr 20, 2006, at 9:56 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

  6. I've never used .egg files, but this icon makes them look like

     installers.  Is that what they are?

They are .zip files that contain python files and other resources used by a python package. Instead of installing source in your site-packages directory, you drop an egg in there and you can import from those packages/modules.

  7. We still need a few more, like the drag-n-drop applet maker, the

     icons for the associated applets themselves.

How about something like the old stuffit icons used to look like:

With a python logo going in the top and a generic application coming out the bottom.

dp