I'm on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.5.2 using py2app installed with
the "easy" method in the py2app install docs.  I'm trying to package a
little pyglet+twisted (pyglet.org, twistedmatrix.com) project that I'm
working on, and it _mostly_ works, except it keeps giving me the
following error when I try to run the resulting app:

ImportError: No module named amp

Help!?

I've done the following steps to try to debug the problem, with no success:

* Noticed that the following imports DO work:
       from twisted.internet import reactor, task
       from twisted.internet.protocol import ClientCreator

* Verified that I get the same error when running the app with the
following import lines:
       import twisted.protocols.amp
       or
       from twisted.protocols import amp

* Tried the following command-line variations without any variation in
the error (although app sizes varied):

       python setup.py py2app --includes twisted.protocols
       python setup.py py2app --includes twisted.protocols.amp
       python setup.py py2app --use-pythonpath
       python setup.py py2app --use-pythonpath --include twisted.protocols.amp
       python setup.py py2app --use-pythonpath --include
twisted.protocols.amp --graph
       python setup.py py2app --use-pythonpath --include
twisted.protocols.amp -p twisted.protocols
       python setup.py py2app --use-pythonpath -p twisted.protocols
       python setup.py py2app --use-pythonpath -p twisted

* Used the following py2applet-generated setup.py the whole time:

       """
       This is a setup.py script generated by py2applet

       Usage:
           python setup.py py2app
       """

       from setuptools import setup