On 10/4/11 9:56 AM, Alex Hall wrote:
I am running from source. On windows, the program runs normally from
source or as an application. Would this be why it is running so
slowly?

The Mac does some "special" stuff when running from an app -- nothing like this on Windows. But it effect window titles, drag and drop, etc, I doubt it has anything to do with performance.

By the way, py2app as an "alias" mode that lets you run from source while inside an app -- it's very handy for development and testing.

-Chris