Hi all,
I'm new to the list and new to Python also.
I've been requested to create a program with a webview in it.
I've tried to import QtWebKit module but I have this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/PyQt4/QtWebKit.so, 2):
Symbol not found: _kCFWebServicesProviderDefaultDisplayNameKey
  Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/4/QtWebKit
  Expected in:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

It's the only one module that returns me this error. All other installed
modules are ok. The file /Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/PyQt4/QtWebKit.so
exists.
What could the problem be?

Thank you all.