Hi Ronald,

I Played a but further…

With a bit of terminal foo, I changed to the Apple python. I blew away
DIST & Build and tried again. What I found is that because the EPD
directories were still at the beginning of my path, it still tried to
access that Makefile instead of looking for the Apple Python related
files :-(

So I got rid of the EPD paths, and the MAc Port paths, and now it
seems there is no wx module to import under Apple Python!

I think I will have to play with MAc Ports, and see if I can get those
ducks in a row and try again!

Cheers,

MArkL