OK,

I've gotten a bit farther into debugging this.

Turns out it's not about that particular error, it's probably about the
fact that modules couldn't be loaded at start up due to security checks in
the new OS.

We've signed the app but that's not fixing it :-(

Starting the app at the command line at least gets me output, and I see a
lot of errors like this:

  File
"PyInstaller-3.4-py3.6.egg/PyInstaller/loader/pyiboot01_bootstrap.py", line
149, in __init__
  File "ctypes/__init__.py", line 348, in __init__
OSError: dlopen(OpenGL, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
    file system relative paths not allowed in hardened programs

I am really confused as to how they could disallow relative paths -- how
else could you bundle a library?

though maybe it's a lib outside the bundle that's using relative paths ?

More digging needed, but if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Also:

- Has anyone gotten a PyInstaller App to work on OS-X 11 ?

- Even better, one that uses OpenGL?

Thanks,

-CHB