On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Russell Blau <russb...@imapmail.org> wrote:
> Hi, I have just updated the installer and added an instruction file.  I
> would be interested to know if you find it easier to install the bot and get
> it running using the new setup.py script.

I updated my SVN copy this morning and attempted to use the installer.
When running 'python setup.py build' I ended up with an eternal loop
because generate_user_files.py doesn't check nicely for my 'Yes'
answer to a question.

Line 116 (in change_base_dir()) is currently:
    if ok in ['Yy']:

I answer 'y', it fails and breaks back to asking about my default user
directory again.  Splitting it to ['Y','y'] works, as does "if
ok.upper() == 'Y':".

Cheers,
Morten