Is the rewrite branch currently in a state of brokenness?  I updated
my installation and it throws some serious errors, and has problems
with my setup having multiple accounts across different languages.
Don't have time to investigate more closely into why/how things break,
but thought I'd bring it up.

Regards,
Morten