Thanks Merlijn van Deen for your reply.

I have followed those instructions. But I cannot type in Gujarati in cmd. Everytime I have to type arguments in some other editor and then have to copy paste there, command prompt shows boxes instead of characters.

And Bot edits with ?????. So, instead of gujarati text , it prints question marks.

Thanks,
Samkit.