> I also updated
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Tools
>
> with the list of our current projects. If you see something missing, please
> add it. Thanks.

Josef, I find this quite confusing:

https://bitbucket.org/rajcze/resultsdb
https://bitbucket.org/rajcze/resultsdb_api
https://bitbucket.org/rajcze/resultsdb_frontend
https://fedorahosted.org/ResultsDB/
https://git.fedorahosted.org/git/ResultsDB.git

What is the canonical source? Where should people report issues? Please, pick
one location to keep the project in (it seems we're going bitbucket, or
bitbucket+phab way) and kill the other site. Also make sure issues can't be
reported on two different places, and forward people to the single one. And
make sure your wiki page points to a correct location:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ResultsDB
(I updated it before learning there are other sources of ResultsDB. You might
have some more under your sleeve.)

Thanks.

As a general note, I'm not fully happy when the source code lives somewhere
else than the issues do. It confuses people. But if we want to keep
easy-to-browse-and-fork functionality (bitbucket) and full-featured-review
functionality (phab), it seems we don't have much choice. At least we should
always disable the issue support on bitbucket for every project.