> I'd really like to put this discussion to bed

OK, so the simplest approach I see here is:
* Leave all repos at Bitbucket.
* Let the git support in Phab mature a bit (maybe they'll fix annoyances like
using callsigns for repo names). Resolve public hosting.
* Don't change anything at least as long as we don't have FAS support in Phab.
Until then, it doesn't really matter whether we manage commit permission using
Bitbucket accounts or Phab accounts.
* Once there is FAS support and improved git support in Phab, discuss whether
we want to move the repos, so that we have everything in a single location (and
mirror back to Bitbucket, if we want).

If this sounds reasonable, I'll probably move
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-qa.git/ to bitbucket as well, so that
we start to get rid of fedorahosted and move all code into a single place.