Hi Jacki,
Welcome joining us. Have you subscribe our QA mail list? If not yet, do not
hesitate subscribe it, you just need send an email to
qa-subscr...@openoffice.apache.org

You can also add your name to the volunteer table:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

We also have some QA introduction, you can refer to them and if you have
any concern, feel free to discuss with us by mail
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/orientation/intro-qa.html
Thanks
-Xue Fei