Andrea,

I have to take it all back. I'm having the same results you are, so, either it
got fixed at some point and I missed it, or there is a special set of
circumstances required to cause the problem. Either way, I thank you for your
efforts and apologize for wasting your time.

Steve
Follow Howell Davidson's Adventures at
stevenRculver.com