Simon and all,

Here is the update of the preparation for full regression:

- All test cases are populated to test plan "AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test"
in TestLink
- Test guidance for the Full Regression Test and Defect Verification are
ready and have published in wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Full+Regression+Test+Guidance
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Defect+Verification+Guidance