(Added dev in this mail thread ..)

Simon and all,

Here is the update of the preparation for full regression:

- All test cases are populated to test plan "AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test"
in TestLink
- Test guidance for Full Regression Test and Defect Verification are ready
and have published in wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Full+Regression+Test+Guidance
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Defect+Verification+Guidance
- Defect verification list are generated per different products with
multiple queries

Thanks Liu Ping to make defect queries.
Thanks Simon for guidance and reviewing all preparation work above.

Regards,
Yu Zhen