Welcome Vanita
 It is time to AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test
 You can register an account by yourself in Testlink:
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php .
You can tell us (1) your Testlink ID;
(2) your interest in areas you want to test; (3) the platform
(Win/Linux/Mac) that you run the testing.
Then we can assign some test cases for you.
AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test focus of this test circle include the
following:
(1) Basic Function Verification
(2) MS Interoperability Test
(3) 2nd phase of sidebar testing
(4) Defect verification
Please refer:
.
Now we have the latest dev snapshot build here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/
Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets
And we have the "AOO 4.0 Full Regression Test" test plan created in
http://aootesting.adfinis-sygroup.org/index.php .
And we have test guidance here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/
AOO+Full+Regression+Test+Guidance
and here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/
AOO+Defect+Verification+Guidance

Be free to contact me for any issue. Thanks a lot