Hi Stuart

Thank you for the extensive instructions. Actually I could use Florian
Reisinger's SI GUI do to all of this... But I really don't want to have
several parallel install folders. Actually I think it doesn't makes sense
unless someone is looking for a particular regression between two daily
builds.

But this is not what I meant... Since AOO dailies install to the standard
path and use the default profile, a tester can use it as the main (and
only) installation (unlike LO dailies which install in separate folder and
forcibly create a separate profile)

The only step preventing from installing consecutive dailies is that the
installer detects that a version with the same release is installed. If the
build number could be taken into account, it would allow testers to easily
update to the latest nightly without having to uninstall first.

I'm asking the AOO devs to please consider this as a courtesy to people
testing dailies/nightlies.

Thanks,
Pedro