Hi Andrea, all

That option was suggested before on this "thread". But that is exactly what
I want to avoid. Parallel dailies take up a lot of disk space and they
don't make any sense unless you are looking for a regression on a specific
date...
I'm requesting the exact opposite: that testers can install dailies as
their *only* production copy. I believe this is the most accurate use of
daily builds (unlike LibreOffice which forces dailies and Betas to a
*similar* installation to a LibreOfficeDev path and settings folder)

This allows to detect bugs in the real installation much earlier in
production.

Cheers,
Pedro