Hi Carl, all

Thank you for your insight. A few observations on my part:
(1) isNumeric("+1") returns False
(2)  for "+1" argument: CInt() and CLng() produce 0, CDec() gives 1 whereas
CSng() and CDbl() - an error "Inadmissible value or data type. Data type
mismatch"
(3) the help text you quoted is in description of the above functions;
except for CDec()

All in all, I agree that both the bug and the enhancement need to be
considered.

Best regards,
Czesław