Qbs does work for iOS but it currently doesn't support some key features like
bundle embedding, so for the time being you'll still need to use something like
macdeployqt. You can't use macdeployqt itself because that only supports macOS
and not iOS.

But if you have a statically linked Qt, Qbs may work OK.

Run qbs-setup-toolchains --detect and try to build with one of the generated
iOS profiles like xcode-iphoneos-clang.

> On Oct 18, 2017, at 10:04 AM, Nuno Santos <nunosan...@imaginando.pt> wrote:
>
> Christian,
>
> Thanks for you reply.
>
> But qbs works for iOS? Can I write it hand? Is there any template around?
>
> Or is it a no go?
>
> Regards,
>
> Nuno
>
>> On 18 Oct 2017, at 08:38, Christian Kandeler <christian.kande...@qt.io>
>> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 00:22:04 +0100
>> Nuno Santos <nunosan...@imaginando.pt> wrote:
>>
>>> I have created a iOS quick app template using qbs as build tool, however
>>> when I try to launch it on a device, it asks me for the executable.
>>
>> Qt Creator's iOS support is qmake-only at the moment:
>> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14858
>>

>> Christian

Jake Petroules - jake.petrou...@qt.io
The Qt Company - Silicon Valley