> On Oct 18, 2017, at 1:09 PM, Nuno Santos <nunosan...@imaginando.pt> wrote:
>
> Ok. I will try.
>
> Are there plans to support iOS out of the box?

Without a doubt. We already support quite a few iOS features out of the box,
actually (like asset catalogs, storyboards, etc.). The major thing that's
missing is bundle embedding, i.e. a rough equivalent of macdeployqt.

> What about? Android is it supported already? Because I have been faced with
> the same problem as iOS.

Android is in a similar boat as iOS; most of the base stuff is there but still
missing an "androiddeployqt" equivalent.

> My goals is adapt myself to qbs and porting it slowly so when it gets fully
> support I’m ready to jump on it.
>
> There is stills so much to learn and process. This will definitely be a long
> process.

And we're here to help! The feedback from customers like yourself is very
valuable, so we certainly do appreciate it.