Am 24.11.2020 um 14:19 schrieb Richard Weickelt:
2. Build the AutorestRunner product explicitly. It will not show up under "run".
That's what I meant, I can not select it as a run target.
And I don't know how to say "just build product X", if it's not a run target.
In the Projects view, right-click on the autotest-runner product and in the
context menu click on Build or Rebuild.
Thanks. :)
You can also set the builtByDefault property to true, then it is built when
hitting ctrl-b.
That I don't want at all, actually I'm setting it to false for all my tests right now.