Am 29.11.2020 um 12:37 schrieb Иван Комиссаров:
I personally use the «tests» tab (on the bottom panel) in QtCreator - it allows
to run all tests (similar to building AutotestRunner) as well as running tests
in single file.
Similar to AutotestRunner, QtC recognizes products with the tag «autotest» as
tests

Ivan

I've tried selecting some tests to run them, but it tried to compile everything. Which at least in my current situation is bad, because I have compile errors on some products.

The Autotest Runner is better for me at least right now, but thanks anyhow.

Björn.