Yeah, I felt that it may not be a cakewalk as it might sound.

You're right, trying to understand the whole code is overwhelming. I'll
start with a small section instead.

I have interest in working on x86_64 and Aarch64 architectures within qemu.
Please let me know if there are any specific tasks from where I can start
exploring.

Thanks,
Tanmay