Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for pointing me to the file. Could you please clarify one more thing.

Instructions like addl %ebx, (%eax) are also considered to be memory
refernce instructions. Do these type of instructions also refer to the
functions that you mentioned.

Secondly, what is the purpose of undef ASM_SOFTMMU

Thanks,
Atif