On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 at 11:57, Alex Bennée <alex.ben...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Stefan Hajnoczi <stefa...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > To give a picture of the state of the CI, I'd say it fails 80% of the
> > time. Usually 2 or 3 of the tests fail randomly from a group of <10
> > tests that commonly fail randomly.
>
> Do you have a list anywhere?

No, I will need to review the test results from the past two weeks.

Tests I remember causing trouble:
- avocado tests: plain unreliable, most of the time the CI job fails
but the test output doesn't show hard failures, just a bunch of
warnings
- netdev-socket: UNIX domain socket tests are non-deterministic
- qemu-iotests/161: randomly complains that another QEMU may be
running (file locking cleanup is probably racy)
- cfi and s390 jobs are particularly prone to random failures/timeouts

There are more that I don't remember.

Stefan