On Thu, 27 Jun 2024 at 15:27, Andreas Schwab <sch...@suse.de> wrote:
> Perhaps you should refrain from attacking the volunteers that report
> bugs.

I think the tone of your previous email was extremely
terse and didn't actually answer the question, which is
quite easy to misinterpret as hostility.

We're all trying to achieve the same thing here, and the underlying
problem is that we can't reproduce the fault you're seeing.
So to help us with that, you need to provide more precise
instructions on exactly how we can get the result you see,
or else provide the answers to the questions we're asking
to try to get more diagnostic information.

For instance, this might help:
 * how exactly did you build the binary (what source, what
   compiler version, what OS, etc)
 * a repro built binary
 * exact QEMU command line

Clearly something is different between your setup and
Richard's and Warner's, so we need more detail to narrow
down what that is. Warner's questions are trying to find
out more about what's going on.

thanks
-- PMM