On 6/28/24 4:07 PM, Cédric Le Goater wrote:

Could you clarify which tree you are referring to ? I see his tree

https://github.com/awilliam/tests is bit old and updated recently, however

I have been using those tests for my unit testing.

Yes, this tree.

Thanks!

This went through cycles of breakage and fixes. It worked on 5.18(not sure

about older ones before that), and broke afterwards. Recently fixed

and working from 6.4, broken on 6.7. Fixed and working in 6.8

onwards now.

Good. It should be fixed in the next debian.

Yes, TCG too works, missed to mention.

and a TCG guest under an intel host ? This used to work.

Yes. pSeries TCG guest on intel host works too.

Regards,

Shivaprasad